Fingerprinting – Safe Environment Training
Volunteers are an integral part of everything we do at our Preschool. To create a safe environment for all volunteers and participants working with vulnerable populations, the Diocese of Orlando has instituted Fingerprinting for all volunteers and also a Safe Environment Training video and test that must be completed before you can volunteer at an activity.
Below are instructions and links. If you have any questions, please contact us at 407-869-9404.
Instructions for Video & Test:
- Click Here to go to the Safe Environment Training site for the Diocese of Orlando
- Follow the registration prompts.
- For “School” type Annunciation Child Care Center.
- Log on to view the video and take the test. It’s approximately 20 minutes long. Once you have completed and passed the test, PLEASE forward your results to the Center’s Director or print out a copy for our files.
Instructions for Fingerprinting:
- Click Here to go to the finger printing site for the Diocese of Orlando.
- Enter “FPADCSchoolVol” for your site code.
- Follow the directions to make a fingerprinting appointment.
- Once you register, keep a record of your barcode number. You will need this number to register for the Safe Environment Training Video/test.
TEAM: Together Everyone Achieves More
T.E.A.M. is a group of parents with children in Annunciation Catholic Preschool that organizes activities that promote fellowship among the families with a focus on family, fun, and unity. We will also, on occasion, present seminars to parents to assist with that ever-perplexing job of parenting. We encourage you to attend our functions and support the activities that are coordinated by T.E.A.M., because it directly benefits the Preschool, its teachers and in turn, our children. Our aim is to make all families at the Annunciation Catholic Preschool feel comfortable, united and informed, have a little fun, and know that your involvement makes a difference in your child’s education!
We would love to have new faces and ideas, and invite you to attend any of our meetings – and we would love to have Dads join! We know everyone has a busy schedule and can’t attend all meetings, but if you would like to become a TEAM member, volunteer, or have any suggestions, please contact Christie or Phyllis.
T.E.A.M. Events & Volunteering Opportunities
- Spring and Fall Parent Socials
- Family Fun Night
- Book Fair
- Fall Service Project