Registration – Tuition – Enrollment
Click Here to Begin Registration
*Please bring in a family photo with your application fee
Registration Requirements For Enrollment for 2016-2017
- State of Florida School Entry Health Exam form – (more information may be obtained on the Florida Health website) Forms provided by your Physician
- Florida Certification of Immunization – Form DH680 (July 2010) (more information may be obtained on the Florida Health website) Forms provided by your Physician.
- Know Your Child Care Facility – know your cc facility (more information may be obtained on the Department of Children and Families website)
- Annunciation Catholic Pre-School Handbook Pre-School hand book
- “The Flu” A Guide for Parents – flubrochure_cf-pi175-70
Any available positions will be filled by:
- Those registered and supporting the Parish, with siblings already attending the Center.
- Those registered and supporting the Parish at large.
- Those registered and supporting another Catholic parish.
The registration, supply and insurance fees are annual, non-refundable and due at time of registration in cash or check.
Weekly tuitions are due by Tuesday’s closing. Payments after Tuesday will be automatically assessed a $10 late fee (preschool will be assessed a $15 late fee after the 5th of the month). If tuition is not received by Friday, your child will not be allowed to return until full payment is received or financial arrangements are made. Full tuition must be remitted for all weeks or your child’s place will not be held. Unfortunately, we will not be able to make any exceptions to this policy.
There will be no prorated rates for days missed due to illness, etc. No allowance will be made for holidays falling within a given month. This fact is taken into consideration at the time prices are established.
In the event you must withdraw your child from the center you are required to give two weeks notice.
NOTE: There is a $20 return charge for any check returned by the bank for any reason. The check will not be re-deposited and cash payment will be due immediately upon notification
Upon acceptance, you will receive an enrollment form which should be completed and signed immediately. All children will need to have proof of a recent physical and an up-to-date immunization on record. These are required by State Law and this policy is strictly enforced.
Also on occasion visitors request to take photographs while touring our facilities. As part of the registration process, families have been asked to sign a form which permits their children to be photographed or video taped. If you do not give your consent, kindly submit a written notice to the Director.
Your child will be assigned a “cubbie” for his or her nap blanket, an extra change of clothes, jacket or sweater.
Your child’s papers and projects are kept in a file crate located in the front lobby or in his/her classroom. Please check this daily and take a few moments to discuss these projects with your child. Your encouragement and interest is very important in the learning process. If you would like to discuss your child’s progress with us, please call and make an appointment. You are welcome to observe your child in class at any time.